Monday, April 14, 2014

A List of Artists + More Random Facts

So, random facts first I guess.
Random fact #3 (I guess I am counting these after all): I don't actually wear Lolita. I have extremely strict parents who would rather die than be seen with me wearing Lolita, and I'm still saving up for even the cheapest petticoat. (I guess the cheapest way would be to get them from Anna House, but they ran out of stock. I'm saving up for Classical Puppets)

Random fact #4: My native language is Cantonese (a dialect of Chinese) but I'm way more fluent in English. It sort of sucks a little when I have trouble understanding native slang, but it's okay most of the time.

Random fact #5: I'm obsessed with Wednesday Addams. Photo below would be a badly taken photograph of me dressed as Wednesday for Christmas :)
(I went caroling with my classmates at an old folks' home and all the elderly were afraid of me


And I'm making a list of artists I like: (that is, musical artists, as in singers and songstresses):
Pop music:

  • Britney Spears
  • Selena Gomez
  • Madonna
  • Michael Jackson
  • Natalia Kills
  • Lady Gaga
  • Katy Perry
  • One Direction
  • Justin Bieber
  • Paramore
Soul/R&B (I'm really unsure about these artists but oh well):
  • Whitney Houston
  • Mariah Carey
  • Rihanna
  • Beyonce
  • Celine Dion
  • Alicia Keys
  • Ariana Grande
Rap/hip hop:
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Eminem
  • B.o.B.
  • Lil' Wayne
Country/Folk:
  • Luke Bryan
  • Taylor Swift
  • Carrie Underwood
  • Suzanne Vega
  • Ed Sheeran
Rock/Alternative/Electronic:
  • My Chemical Romance
  • Linkin Park
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Evanescence
  • The Pretty Reckless
  • Adam Lambert
  • Owl City (Adam Young)
  • Lorde
Indie Pop
  • Ellie Goulding (Dolphin requested for her to have a catergory to herself and who was I to object...)
This list is half completed and I'll probably make part two or something. Leave song/artist recommendations in your comments if I didn't include your favorites :)
Of course, Glee is always the best <3

~Christabel~

No comments:

Post a Comment