Sunday, April 13, 2014

Greetings~

Hi!
Welcome to my blog, I guess?...

Ahem. Nice to meet you. Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Christie. (Or Christabel.) I live in Hong Kong. I'm not religious.
I'm in my first year of high school and I'm taking my IGCSE's next year! >_< (err ok random)
In this blog I would mostly include stuff about:

  • knitting
  • Glee (the TV show, yes)
  • music (mostly pop music, but with a little of everything else)
  • Fashion (I'm obsessed with Lolita, but everything else too, again) 
  • my life and random facts
And I will try to make it as interesting as possible. I promise.
Random fact about me #1 (no, I won't actually count these): I speak fluent English and Cantonese. My Mandarin is mediocre. I speak a little French and struggling to learn Japanese.
Random fact #2: Fluffiecorn is my nickname and Rainbow and Dolphin are the nicknames of my two best friends (hence my blog name) I didn't include dolphin because I'm too obsessed with this:
and poor Dolphin slipped my mind :(


As of now my favorite song is Don't Let Go from Lea Michele's new album Louder. Yay for Lea!

No comments:

Post a Comment