Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Photo Dump!

Hi all my lovelies!

First off, I've made a headbow! (Or hairbow.)
It was some scrap cloth I had, I'm guessing that it's cotton...and there was some small lace left over from various crafts.
Do excuse my face!
Me with the hairband on! (Messy hair ><) And yess that's my hideous school uniform...
A perfectly good hairband for school.
Close up of the bow. I know that the middle bit is too long, I'll try to change it next time ><

Next, part of my Taobao stuff arrived! All of the jewellery was lovely :) and I adore my petticoats! Now I'm saving up my money to pay Dolphin back T_T
That's me. I was not able to selfie any pic that shows me full length and I was just excited to show the petti poof but I guess it didn't come out very good :/ behind me you can see my messy and non-loli wardrobe...also I do love my skirt although it is not loli...it could be causal punk lolita though if I pair it with a black blouse (the right black blouse of course)
I also got some stuff from Accessorize on a trip with Rainbow and several other friends, I got a pair of lace gloves and two fabric flower hair clips ^^
Soft and lacy!
Me with the flower clip...oh gosh I look chubby >< (oh well)
Last but not least I found a fan in my pile of junk ^^ It is sort of loliable I guess if paired with qi-lolita or wa-lolita (I think wa-lolita is more suitable as I got this in Japan?)
Bonus: A pic of Rainbow (Lettie is her real name in case anyone was wondering) and me when we hung out in Easter!


Favorite Song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani or Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne. (I love her decora music video but everyone says she's copying Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls...no way :/ Gwen Stefani is a lot more creative but Avril is just cute ^_^)


~Christabel~

No comments:

Post a Comment